We are delighted to host this course at RCMA- the first of its kind in Ireland. This British Dyslexia Association accredited course is suitable for anyone teaching music: private practice (one to one), peripatetic group teaching, and classroom teaching at both primary and secondary level.
The first day is completed as an eLearning module in advance of the two face to face training days. Lunch will be provided on site both days.
No previous knowledge is required for this training and you will achieve a Level 2 qualification upon completion of an assessed workbook.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Understand what dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties are.
• Understand how dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties affect music learning.
• Have explored a range of teaching techniques and tools through discussion, group exercises and demonstration to maximise music learning in instrumental and classroom teaching.
• Have analysed the benefits of the different tools and techniques and produce an action plan for implementation within the delegates own teaching setting.
• Have been introduced to the Kodaly method of music education as a tool for teaching children with specific learning difficulties.
Should you wish to book your place or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0872310136 or by e-mail: email@example.com